My name is Tea Jurisic, I am an illustrator, muralist, and founder of KVAR illustration studio.
I got my MA in Graphics from the Academy of Fine Arts in Zagreb, Croatia, and since then I
worked with clients from all around the world on different creative projects.
I love to work with watercolor on paper and with various drawing techniques such as ink, pencil
and markers, and I use digital techniques as well.
I currently live and work as a digital nomad in a small Mercedes 207 studio, together with my
partner. We travel along Europe, trying to collect impressions and inspiration from many different cultures.
Ministry of the Interior
HDLU (Croatian Society of Arts)
HEP (Electric Company)
Time Out Croatia
Centar for the promotion of Science
… and much more
- Rock and roll animals, HUIU Gallery, Pula, 2019.
- I don`t like sunsets, Lauba, Zagreb, 2017.
- Space picnic, Jelsa Municipal Museum, Jelsa, 2017.
- A dream collection, Street Gallery, Belgrade, 2017.
- Tea`s Lametations, Laval Nugent Gallery, Zagreb, 2017.
- Pao s Marsa, Antun Gojak Gallery, Makarska, 2016.
- Fantastic!, Ante Kovacic City Gallery, Zaprešić, 2016.
- Dokumentatori, VN Gallery, Zagreb, 2016.
- Pao s Marsa, HUIU Gallery, Pula, 2016.